If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Presbyterian a SeniorCare Network or one of our affiliates, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us at Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation, 1215 Hulton Rd. Oakmont, PA 15139, a Pennsylvania 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 56-228960.”
Tax I.D. Number
Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation's Tax ID number is 56-228960.
Consistent with safeguarding its own interests, Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation tries to make arranging a gift for the organization’s benefit as easy as possible, and we strive to honor the intentions of all our donors. Accordingly, we hope the following will prove helpful:
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift, both so we can express our sincere gratitude and – as noted above – so we can make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes.
Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Anderson Legacy Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation that an estate gift has been arranged for the foundation's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
- Click here for information on the people at Presbyterian SeniorCare Foundation who work in gift planning and gift administration.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors.